Abhishek Rungta, Founder and CEO of Indus Net Technologies is an Entrepreneur, Digital Strategy Consultant, Software Architect, Marketing Geek, Angel Investor and a Visionary.
After doing his Bachelors in Commerce (Accountancy) from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata, he went on to do his MS in Multimedia Technology from the University Of Bath, UK in 1999-2000.
A technology guy, turned entrepreneur in his teens, Abhishek Rungta founded Indus Net Technologies in the year 1997.
It is a fully bootstrapped venture from one person to a family of 750+ full time professionals who work from Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, USA, UK and Singapore, Brazil, Canada, UAE and Saudi Arabia. For the last 19 years Mr. Rungta and his team has been working diligently to deliver 11,000+ projects successfully and in process revolutionized small business outsourcing.
Having worked with a varied mix of industries (BFSI, Hospitality & Travel, Publishing and the Govt. of India) Indus Net Technologies has the expertise in the following:
- Integrated Digital Marketing Services
- Cloud Application Development (CMS, CRM, E-Commerce, ODC, OPD)
- Enterprise Mobility
- Digital Consulting
Few of the notable awards which Indus Net has bagged:
- Award & Certificate in the Medium Scale Category for Outstanding Performance in IT &ITeS by Hon'ble Union Minister of State for MSME, Shri Haribhai P. Chaudhary , India, 2017
- CIO Choice - Mobile Application Development under Enterprise Mobility, 2017
- PRSI Engage 2016 Award for Best Digital Agency of the Year
- PRSI Engage 2016 Award for Best Mobile Application Development & Use for SWAS.
- ITPV Partner Leadership Award 2016 for Best Enterprise Mobility Solution
- Award & Certificate in the Medium Scale Category for Outstanding Performance in IT &ITeS by Shri Kulraj Mishra, Hon’ble Union Minister, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, India, 2016
- 94.3 My FM & Stars of The Industry Group - National IT Excellence Award - Best eGovernance Implementation, 2016
- PRSI Kolkata, National PR Day Award of Excellence, 2015
- Silicon Valley Business Application Award for Nasscom conclave mobile app 2015
- BCC&I the Bengal Entrepreneurship Recognition 2015
- Top 100 SME Award 2014
- Franchise India Small Business of the year Award, 2014
- ET Bengal Corporate Award, 2013
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific in 2010 & 2011
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India in 2011
- NASSCOM Emerge50 in 2010
- Rated as #1 IT SME by Dun & Bradstreet in 2008
However, the real pride comes from success of the clients and their trust in Indus Net Technologies.
Mr. Rungta plays an active role in the Organisation providing strategic road map and also executing the same along with the management team. He has conducted a number of successful workshops on Digital Marketing PAN India. These sessions are exclusively designed for the Senior Management to help them strategise their Digital Marketing Plan. His mantra for success is save smarter and grow faster.